The new intRlox mini clamping nut features an anti-slip locking design that will keep the wrench from slipping off during the assembly/disassembly operation. The new nut features a wrench that fits over and onto the nut that has locking grooves to keep it from slipping.
• Available in ER11, ER 16 & ER 20 series
• Standard and coolant versions available (ER 16 & ER 20 only)
• Replaces older standard mini-nuts
• Hi-Q design for added clamping forces
• Compatible with standard mini-nut thread design
• Compatible with REGO-FIX sealing disks (DS/ER) and coolant flush disks (KS/ER)
41 Electric Ave, Thomaston, CT 06787, USA