41 Electric Ave, Thomaston, CT 06787, USA
Demo of Rotary Coupling Model # RC-4MNE3000 Powering 4 Spindle NSK E3000. Running on Turret OKUMA LT200EZ
Operation & Mounting is the same for all Rotary Coupling models/All Spindles-NSK/Nakanishi; Sycotec; Jager
Rotary Coupling R/C NSK/Nakanishi Spindles
Electric Spindle Rotary Coupling for Turret Machines Driven tools are a critical asset to any CNC machining process. Currently the most popular brands of CNC Turret lathes offer mechanically driven live tooling that can achieve 8,000 rpm max. The Rotary Coupling will allow an electric spindle to be mounted to the turret.
The Rotary Coupling "R/C" is a two piece Electrical Coupling that rotates with the turret allowing an electric connection from the spindle drive to the spindle motor on the turret, without tangling the wires. The coupling also allows cooling air to be transferred to the spindle while in operation, thus cooling the high speed spindle and maintaining a positive pressure that keeps coolant from entering the spindle and the Rotary Coupling
|Model#||Details||Fits Spindle NSK Models |
|RC-2MNE3000|| 1 or 2 NSK E3000 Series Spindles ||1755, 1756, 1757, 1758, 1759, 1765, 1769, 1779, 1780|
|up to 4 NSK E3000 Series Spindles ||1755, 1756, 1757, 1758, 1759, 1765, 1769, 1779, 1780|
|RC-2MNiSpeed||1 or 2 NSK iSpeed Series Spindles ||7626, 7628, 7633, 7635, 7637, 7639, 7641|
|RC-4MNiSpeed||up to 4 NSK iSpeed Series Spindles||7626, 7628, 7633, 7635, 7637, 7639, 7641|
|RC-1MNE4000||1 NSK E4000 Series Spindle *||1784, 1785, 1786, 1787|
|*92573M1||Cable set required with RC-1MNE4000 |
Electric Spindle Rotary Coupling for Turret Machines
R-C Coupling versions now available for;
• NSK spindles up to 40mm dia. and 1200 watts power
• Servo driven spindles up to 1.0hp with 10mm capacity spindles
• Multi-spindle or High horsepower, Custom R-C Couplings also available on request
• 2-3/4in tall x 2-3/4 in square at base
• IP 68 environmental rating
• Turret can rotate up to 500rpm
• Standard R-C coupling, supplied with installation instructions and all mounting hardware.
• Connector plugs for each fitting to prevent coolant ingress if unit is not in use.
• Mating connectors for easy hook up between drive module and spindle.
• Fixed angle or variable angle mounts for spindles
• Air line kits to maintain environmental rating
• Complete Live tooling packages are available for many different types of machines.
• Pre-wired systems ready to hook to M-code output.